From http://www.KidsAndCharacter.com: Video clip 1 – After enduring a fire in his own residence, Dave shares the lessons he discovered throughout his experience. In this very first video clip, he demonstrates how a simple 9 volt battery began his residence fire. Please share this message with loved ones so that they could learn how to be risk-free with batteries.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: Due to the fact that the power had been switched off, the staying smoke alarm in the house were warning regularly. Some audiences believed their alarms were beeping so we wanted you to understand. Many thanks!