… or find me on Educators Pay Teachers!
HARRY KINDERGARTEN MUSIC, LLC
Hip educational tunes & videos for the K-2 Classroom!
Song: FIRE SECURITY RAP
– Constantly be prepared in case of a fire emergency (smoke detectors, escape plan, get out/stay out; CALL 9-1-1!
– If your clothing are on fire, stop, drop, and roll.
– Do not ever have fun with dangerous, hot things that are suggested for adults.
– Firefighters are always there to assist; Don't ever hide from a firemen!
Go over! * facebook.com/groups/harrykindergarten
Tweet! * twitter.com/harrykmusic
Logo design Merchandise! * cafepress.com/harrykindergarten
Email! * firstname.lastname@example.org.
HARRY KINDERGARTEN MUSIC FREEBIES:.
This song is a FREEBIE. You can stream it for free on YouTube, but likewise buy it at my website. I am already offering 60+ of my hip instructional songs/videos on YouTube Free Of Charge at youtube.com/harrykindergarten. Enjoy them, utilize them, and share them! I am an existing full-time Kindergarten teacher so I understand exactly what it's like to be looking around for quality material in my classroom! You can LIKEWISE purchase the raw video file and/or audio file of those 60+ tunes at my site (if you require them for some factor) or at Teachers Pay Teachers. I will continue to make giveaway videos (ones you can just stream on YouTube for free) periodically, so continue to check back to see if I've posted any.
* Please DO NOT rip any of my videos off of YouTube and publish them to your YouTube channel. I desire the Harry Kindergarten Music channel to be the hotspot for these videos, not random instructors' channels who happened to unlawfully take them off of mine. If you actually wish to have a playlist of them, create a playlist from MY channel or buy them on my site so you have the raw files. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!
Q: Do you speak at conferences?
A: Yes! My ability to speak at teacher conferences during the school year is "tight" because I am currently a classroom teacher and only have a set variety of individual days. However, the SUMMER time is wide-open and I 'd enjoy to come to your conference and do a session/seminar! Some of the topics I have actually usually talked to teachers about consist of music and technology in the classroom, class management, running an imaginative early morning conference, and utilizing YouTube in the early childhood class. Email me at email@example.com to make a speaking demand.
Q: Can my class carry out a "Harry Kindergarten tune" for an audience?
A: If you desire to have your class or group of trainees perform one of my "Harry Kindergarten" tunes for an audience, please note that there is a $6.00 PERFORMANCE CHARGE.
Here are some theoretical examples of performance groups:.
* Trainees carry out a tune for an audience throughout a graduation ceremony.
* Trainees carry out a song for an audience during a school or community talent show.
* Trainees perform a song for an audience during a school assembly.
If you are uncertain if you need to acquire a performance license or not, please inquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you desire more information about using a tune several years or several classes, and so on, e-mail me for an in-depth PDF file.
$ 6.00 can be sent to:.
Harry Kindergarten Music, LLC.
508 Stewart Street.
Bellwood, PA 16617.